The Hayterette Push
The Hayterette is shining proof that an old design can still prove its worth, even fifty years after it was invented. You will immediately recognise the time-tested brilliance still present in the modern version of this lawnmower, but you will also appreciate that decades of technological progress has only added to this great piece of lawnmower heritage.
With a cutting width of 46cm, this mower is ideal for medium sized areas of rough grass where clipping collection is not required. Perhaps the greatest and most noticeable addition to this brilliant lawnmower design is its Briggs and Stratton 625 Series engine; this modern piece of kit provides outstanding performance as well as reduced sound and carbon emissions, and also features Readystart technology which enables quick, hassle free engine starting.
The deck of the Hayterette is made from tough, lightweight aluminium which is heavily resistant to corrosion and rusting for extra durability. The relatively low weight of this material also endows this machine with a great deal of manoeuvrability and agility.
Quality of cut has been improved by the addition of fins to the front bumper of the mower, which helps to reduce the amount of debris that may be thrown up on rougher ground. Safety is further guaranteed by the inclusion of an operator presence control system; as soon as you release the handle, the mower will stop dead. Finally, transportation has now been made even easier, since the wheels can be quickly raised above the base of the deck; an essential feature if you need to transport this machine in a vehicle.
Features and benefits:
- Cutting mechanism has three swinging blades to deal with rougher grassed areas and protect the crank-shaft from damage.
- Aluminium Cutter Deck for increased durability, rigidity and corrosion resistance.
- Single lever height-of-cut settings between 13-70mm for quick and easy cutting height selection.
- Lightweight, four wheel lawn mower for maximum manoeuvrability in rough grassed areas.
- Briggs & Stratton® 625 Series™ engine with ReadyStart® for power, reliability and easy starting.
- Reinforced axle plates for rugged reliability.
- Full width Operator Presence Control (OPC) for safe and comfortable operation.