The New Hayter Harrier™ 56 Autodrive
The Harrier 56, the largest pedestrian rear roller rotary lawnmower in the Hayter range, features an impressive 56cm (22˝) cutting width. With a refined appearance, the Harrier 56 is offered in three models. All evoke the Hayter marque in both build quality and performance. Achieving a beautiful striped finish on a large lawn is now easier than ever.
• Two piece, ribbed rear roller with differential for superior traction, easy turning and a perfectly striped finish. The roller also offers the ability to cut over the lawn edge
• Die-cast aluminium deck provides corrosion resistance, high durability and long life
• Briggs & Stratton engines provide guaranteed power and performance. Ease of starting is assured with ReadyStart® – no need to prime
• Tough ABS underdeck liner for enhanced cut and collection performance, easy cleaning and quieter operation
• Lifetime guarantee against engine crankshaft damage through our friction disc system
• Large capacity fabric grassbag which can be lifted through the handlebar for easier emptying
• Can be used without grassbag as a rear discharge mower. Can also be used to collect autumn leaves.
• Counter-balanced single lever height-of-cut adjustment for light and easy selection of the eight cutting heights
• Variable ground speed between 1.5 – 3.0mph to suit different conditions and operator preferences
• Long-life ball bearings in front wheels and self-aligning roller bearings in rear roller ensure smooth running
• Folding handlebar for compact storage
• Complete peace of mind 5 Year Warranty