The New Hayter Harrier 48 AD ES VS InStart
The Harrier 48 rear roller rotary lawnmower is ideal for medium to large lawns. The rear roller on these powerful self-propelled machines, gives a superb striped finish to fine lawns and with the cutterblade raised, rougher areas can also be cut with ease. With its powerful collection abilities, autumn leaves can also be removed from the lawn.
• Two piece, ribbed rear roller with differential for superior traction, easy turning and a perfectly striped finish. The roller also offers the ability to cut over the lawn edge
• Die-cast aluminium deck provides corrosion resistance, high durability and long life. Deck extends beyond wheelbase for easy mowing around borders
• InStart® Lithium-Ion battery technology provides the latest and easiest way to start your engine, offering repeated and reliable engine starting at just the turn of a key
• Battery simply ‘clicks’ into the engine housing, providing up to 50 starts on a full 60-minute charge. Easy to remove without tools for charging or safe storage
• ‘Fast Charge’ facility provides up to 10 starts with only 10-minutes charge
• Briggs & Stratton 675iS Series InStart® engines provide guaranteed power and performance. Ease of starting is assured with ReadyStart® and the S2 Guarantee® – offering peace of mind that engines will start each time, within two attempts.
• Tough ABS underdeck liner for enhanced cut and collection performance, easy cleaning and quieter operation
• Friction disc gives lifetime guarantee against engine crankshaft damage
• Large capacity fabric grassbag can be lifted through the handlebar for easier emptying
• Can be used without grassbag as a rear discharge mower. Can also be used to collect autumn leaves.
• Counter-balanced single lever height-of-cut adjustment for easy selection of cutting height
• Smooth running, long life ball bearings in front wheels
• Folding handlebar for compact storage
• Complete peace of mind 5 Year Warranty