The New Hayter Harrier 41 AD ES
Hayter Harrier 41 rear roller rotary mowers are ideal for small to medium lawns. The rear roller on these powerful self-propelled variable speed machines, give a superb striped finish to fine lawns.
Fitted with easy turn of the key starting.
• Classic stripes are achieved with a two piece, ribbed rear roller, providing superior traction and manoeuvrability with no turf marking when turning
• Incorporation of a Trim Side allows you to cut right to the edge – ideal for around borders, raised lower beds and retaining walls
• Lifetime Warranty against engine crank- shaft bending should you accidentally hit a solid object†
• Easy-Wash, a convenient and easy way to clean the cutting chamber, ensuring optimum performance
• Aluminium cutter deck for increased durability, rigidity and corrosion resistance compared to steel deck alternatives
• High performance cut and collection system, designed using aerospace technology to ensure class-leading performance in a multitude of environments and seasons
• Vari-Pitch™ cutting technology automatically adjusts the cutter deck to increase air ow when set to cut longer grass (patent pending)
• Briggs & Stratton engines provide guaranteed power and performance. Ease of starting is assured with Readystart® automatic choke
• Autodrive models have a variable speed control, adjustable between 2.2 – 3.4mph to suit the operator and mowing conditions
• Seven height-of-cut settings between 13-60mm, controlled by a single counter-balanced lever for quick adjustment
• Easy to use grass bag can be lifted through the handle-bars for easy emptying, or removed completely for use as a rear-discharge mower Folding handle-bars reduce the storage space needed
• Lifetime Cutter Deck Warranty†
• Complete peace of mind 5 Year Warranty*