Echo SRM3610TESU Petrol Brushcutter
- Engine displacement 36.3cc
- Dry weight* 6.3kg
- Output 1.43kW
- Fuel tank capacity 0.85 litres
- Fuel consumption at max engine power 0.92 L/h
- Start assist system Decomp
- Handle type Loop handle
- Drive shaft diameter 7.0mm (Solid)
- Main pipe diameter 25.0mm
- Gear reduction ratio 1.62
The 36.3cc SRM-3610T U handle brushcutter features a high torque head. With a 1:1.62 gear reduction ratio, it generates outstanding levels of torque – up to 50% more than previous models.
More torque means more cutting performance and by installing thicker line, the user can tackle a wider range of tasks with just one brushcutter. Featuring a comparatively small engine, the unit is lightweight and features low levels of vibration, but has the cutting performance of a higher capacity machine.
The SRM-3610T’s engine combines the best features of 4-stroke and 2-stroke engines: stable cutting performance in heavy working conditions; low noise and low emissions; runs with mixed fuel, meaning there’s no need to check oil levels; can be operated in any position.