Echo CS310 ES 14″
ECHOs CS-310ES chainsaw is lightweight, compact and well-balanced, ideal for pruning tree branches and cutting firewood. Powered by a 30.5cc engine, the CS-310ES’s low weight (only 4.0kg) ensures great manoeuvrability.
• Powered by a hardworking 30.5cc two-stroke petrol engine, with digital capacitor discharge ignition and a handy Easy Start system included for quick and simple starting
• Fitted as standard with a sturdy 35cm (14”) guide bar and 3/8” pitch saw chain, with a G-Force Engine Air Pre-Cleaner system included to ensure reliably consistent performance
• Also equipped with an effective inertia chain brake and rear hand guard for added safety, providing great protection against hazardous kickback events
• Compact and lightweight design (only 4.0kg without bar and chain) combines with ergonomically designed front and rear handle for outstanding manoeuvrability
• Built for long lasting performance, with features such as twin guide bar studs and an easy-access air filter facilitating routine maintenance and providing great durability
• Also compatible with an optional 30cm (12”) guide bar and supplied as standard with either a five year domestic warranty or a two year commercial warranty